Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Shoes
























When shopping for your wedding attire, make sure you include this hot trend to your accessories! Find a pair of shoes in your colors and add a coordinating bag. Let me add a little bit of caution on being aware of what you put on your feet. Make sure it's a solid color, not a busy pattern. Having something so busy will take away from the beauty of your dress, the solid color will add just enough color to be beautiful. I love color, so any way color comes into play... I'm all for it! I also love being able to reuse items, especially shoes. There are not many outfits you can put white shoes on with and still look put together. So having a pair of shoes that you can wear after your wedding is the better deal! This just makes me want to go shoe shopping!!!












{Pictures via Green, Purple, Yellow, Blue , Pink }

No comments: