Monday, August 24, 2009

Bump It!

































So I recently purchased this $9.99 treasure at CVS. I was standing in line and saw them sitting on the shelf, I had heard great things about them from a June bride. She had used them and her hair looked fantastic! Truth be told... I could always use a little volume in the back. Ha! So I rushed home to volumize my do. I absolutely loved them! It took just a little teasing and A LOT of hairspray but the end result was so chic I couldn't stop looking in the mirror! I was super amazed by how quick it went and the fact that I had actually accomplished this look all by myself. I would spend almost an hour trying to get my hair to do that cute little bump. So now I am using them on everyone that comes near my bathroom just because I like to see what it looks like on them! :)What a great gift for all of the girls in your bridal party. Don't forget yours either!!!!





{Picture of Taylor Martin, our intern}

1 comment:

la di events said...

Love the Bump it! My Hair stylist used one on me for a party I was attending! I had so many complements!