Friday, June 19, 2009

Changes and Cleaning House


Well, I'm proud to announce we finally have all of our new logo materials and new website ready to launch, which means I can finally... finally start with my blog. You'll notice the new blog headliner that has been posted, that's just 1 of many things that are taking place around here. The website will be up and running Monday, at the latest Tuesday. It will not be at full speed as we are still waiting on some pictures from photographers, but we promise to have it completed by the end of the summer!

We're getting geared up for our first year in bridal shows as well. I previously heeded the advice from a very successful and well known planner. She told me she didn't advertise or do bridal shows and she's doing just fine. Which is true, she is doing very well for herself... but I think it's an experience worth trying and seeing how this works for us. We'll keep you updated on which ones we'll be at as soon as everything is secured. We're planning some fun things so it would definitely be worth your while to drop by!

Oh oh oh oh! I can't forget to tell you this! We were asked to do be a contributing editor for Wedding Day... which is a very nice bridal magazine with wonderful people behind the scenes running it! I've been able to meet with everyone now and I must say I am impressed. You can pick their magazine up at local vendors that are advertising. I know Elder Beerman, Macy's, David's Bridal, Images Jewelers & several others keep them in stock. Look for them On the Road. We know you'll love the goodies in the bags. I promise there is something fantabulous in there. {Insider Information...I was sitting down with someone today from Wedding Day when he got the call about a vendor insert. SO PICK UP A BAG, SERIOUSLY!! I'm still trying to figure out how I could get one. :] }

Well... I guess that's enough updating now. The next time you hear from me it will be all advice and opinion! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: